SkeLo

Greetings to the ANIMEVERSE!!!

Hi all

I stumbled across this site through the best ANIME one in all of the Anime-verse... (due to forum rules I cannot divulge here, but happy state elsewhere)...

But as one of the Content Managers for this site is also a big deal here... I thought why not?

I hope to engage with you all via the forums and whatever other content you have here...

Looking forward to chatting with you all soon...

giphy.gif

SkeLo ;)

Edited by SkeLo
Follow forum rules

Welcome to StreamAnimeTV.

I don’t understand the first part you just said but the second part unfortunately we don’t have any content manager on this site other then our staff content admin who do the heavy lifting. Of course we are still looking for content manger that can help add content on this site.

15 minutes ago, Note7 said:

Welcome to StreamAnimeTV.

I don’t understand the first part you just said but the second part unfortunately we don’t have any content manager on this site other then our staff content admin who do the heavy lifting. Of course we are still looking for content manger that can help add content on this site.

thank you... sorry for the confusion... I was just stating that the 'other' site I was referring to of where I got the prompt to check out this site, the Content Manager from that 'other' site had the details of this site so I checked it out.... I understand from your forum rules... that I could not mention or state the name of the 'other' site (because it was not one of the approved anime sites that could be mentioned here)... Does that make sense... lol a bit long winded... anyhow glad to be here... thanks again

12 hours ago, SkeLo said:

thank you... sorry for the confusion... I was just stating that the 'other' site I was referring to of where I got the prompt to check out this site, the Content Manager from that 'other' site had the details of this site so I checked it out.... I understand from your forum rules... that I could not mention or state the name of the 'other' site (because it was not one of the approved anime sites that could be mentioned here)... Does that make sense... lol a bit long winded... anyhow glad to be here... thanks again

Did that content manager told you that streamanime need money donation in order for it to stay online? 

Hmmmm nope? Never mentioned a thing... Though I appreciate that these fan made Anime Dubbed sites are donation run... so I had an inclination....