OtakuSama

StreamAnimeTV might be shutting down soon

StreamAnimeTV will not be updating any new show at this time. It is not due to DMCA complaint or other critical issues on this site. In fact, the owner/head admin that is in charge of managing this site has not been online for over 2 months and might be risk getting this site suspended for overdue payment. Therefore, as today I will be moving to a well known populated dub only site that supports both stream and download. Unfortunately, it means no more English sub content on the new site.

This site will still remain alive until it gets suspended soon. For now, please go ahead and visit the new site JustDubs.org where I will continue my work providing you newly release anime.

If this site does end up shutting down what alternate site were you going to go to, if I may ask. I just like the work you do here putting new series on and even fixing episode problems in a timely manner.

I will redirect to a new site whenever the time come. For now still uncertain if our admin note7 ever going to come back online about the site being un-manage over a month and not receiving any donation to cover from last month.

I hope you guys get some help & get a new site, this Cloudflare BS is fucking annoying to use on mobile. The captcha gets hanged and never opens up.

I'm not dealing with this site anymore as we don't have any other staff admin online to manage this site. It feels that I'm all alone managing this site by myself with no help whatsoever. I have decided to move on and work at another anime site that is well populated and with more staff member.

Fair enough. This has been a long time coming. I've seen this exact thing happen before, unfortunately. I will follow to the new site.

BTW, thank you for listing Steins;Gate 0! I didn't even request it. I just left a comment on the first and second episode of the first season. Then by the time I was done wit that, you had 0 ready for me to watch. That was friging awesome! Thank you!

@okatuSama if you had help would you be interested in keeping this site running? What help would you require? I host multiple gaming servers so i may be able to help out.

On 11/1/2018 at 8:18 PM, OtakuSama said:

StreamAnimeTV will not be updating any new show at this time. It is not due to DMCA complaint or other critical issues on this site. In fact, the owner/head admin that is in charge of managing this site has not been online for over 2 months and might be risk getting this site suspended for overdue payment. Therefore, as today I will be moving to a well known populated dub only site that supports both stream and download. Unfortunately, it means no more English sub content on the new site.

This site will still remain alive until it gets suspended soon. For now, please go ahead and visit the new site JustDubs.org where I will continue my work providing you newly release anime.

So you gonna be uploading episodes on that new site you shared? There one problem though that unlike here we can't make animes request and asking there to reupload for certain anime that aired on tv to dvd and bluray version!

I hate to see SA go down. Id help if I could. but I really don't know much of the admin work needed to run site. You'd have to give me one heck of a crash course to be help. lol. I'll defiantly check out the new site though. I'd like to thank you for all you have done for all of us. SA has been my favorite site since the beginning. But if your involved in the new site  OtakuSama I'm sure it will be a good one too.  

12 hours ago, Marshall Law said:

So you gonna be uploading episodes on that new site you shared? There one problem though that unlike here we can't make animes request and asking there to reupload for certain anime that aired on tv to dvd and bluray version!

You can still request for a re-upload as broken. I'm not sure is allowed though but try and see.

23 hours ago, whispers88 said:

@okatuSama if you had help would you be interested in keeping this site running? What help would you require? I host multiple gaming servers so i may be able to help out.

I'm not the site manager. It would be great to save the site if I was the owner of this site. Since I'm not and the admin has never been online well over 2 month to manage this site I have no choice to move to a new site that is well manage.

You do realize I only have access to the backend of the site, not the server itself. Copying this site is not an easy task there are many customs mod install on this site that is not available online to the public and there is no way to make a backup in the backend of the site unless I have access to the main server. Please use the new site instead, even though I don't like the new system they have set up. There are many staff on the new site that will add anime other than me and keep up to date releases. This site has failed and is lacking staff member to join this site to keep up to date releases. It is not easy to manage this site all by myself and add anime at the same time.

Please visit the new site JustDubs.org where I will continue my work there.

Don't take this the wrong way but even with multiple staff members on the  new site daily episode updates are slower than streamanime

The site is still up can't you continue adding things until the site goes down or till we find a solution 

Just give it some time. Some member do have a life outside on the internet including me. It depends on which staff is available on their spare time to work on adding content. More staff equal faster update. As you know since I just only recently start working there. It takes a while to understand their structure in the backend of the site. It is much different backend structure comparing to this site. 

I'm just one person here. Starting a separate site is very challenging to build, required planning out the layout design, adding advanced codes and funds to host a website. The only issue I'm lacking is layout design. Usually, the head admin the one who design the layout because he is experienced this type of field. While me I only know a little advance coding to build the site functionality. So, I alone am not enough to build a website that only lacking one skill is layout design.

Thank but this site is soon to be shut down either way. Note7 is nowhere to be found online for the past 2 months. Seeing that he is not asking for donation each month worry that this site might get suspended for over dues payments.