OtakuSama

StreamAnimeTV might be shutting down soon

On 11/24/2018 at 3:17 AM, eros said:

OtakuSama Thank you for your hard work.

BTW, Twin Star Exorcists ep 27-40 has been out since Nov 14 if you get some free time. :)

There is no point on adding anything to this site while Note7 is MIA. If server isn't being paid for this site can be locked out at anytime.  and with out notice. Takes time to upload. make request on other site. Personally I agree I like SA a lot better. but lets not work OtakuSama to death. 

On 11/28/2018 at 12:50 AM, Solchan said:

There is no point on adding anything to this site while Note7 is MIA. If server isn't being paid for this site can be locked out at anytime.  and with out notice. Takes time to upload. make request on other site. Personally I agree I like SA a lot better. but lets not work OtakuSama to death. 

Actually, I meant the other site... ;)

I know the new site may have some problem with the current system they are using right now that is much different on this site. I will soon make a change at some point and convince the site director to change its old-school platform that is easy to use and quickly add new content.

On 12/3/2018 at 12:26 AM, OtakuSama said:

I know the new site may have some problem with the current system they are using right now that is much different on this site. I will soon make a change at some point and convince the site director to change its old-school platform that is easy to use and quickly add new content.

I'm hanging in there. I'm guessing JustDubs is a pretty new site. I'm happy you can work at a site with more help.  I think if you guys can get organized and as you said a easier format would help. I've noticed the home page hasn't updated in like 3 weeks,  And there are a few new series that were on SA that are not on the other site.  To be honest OtakuSama if it wasn't for you I"d probably would of stuck JustDubs on bottom of my site list. But I understand new sites tend to have bugs. So i'm sticking around to see how it goes.  

On 12/14/2018 at 2:58 PM, eros said:

OtakuSama Tokyo Ghoul:re 2nd Season episode 5 & 6 are the same episode (both stream and download sites)

I don't think he will fix it so watch it somewhere else.

57 minutes ago, Marshall Law said:

Kissanime have download option.

Sure.. but their versions are much larger 260+ mb comparing to the versions here for 95-115 mb.
The increased size doesn't improve the quality that much as they re-encode in order to inert their watermark.

BTW... Tokyo Ghoul re 2nd Season are all mixed up. it is actually episode 3 that is missing.

Tokyo Ghoul re 2nd Season Episode 01 is fine
Tokyo Ghoul re 2nd Season Episode 02 is fine
Tokyo Ghoul re 2nd Season Episode 03 is missing
Tokyo Ghoul re 2nd Season Episode 03 is actually ep 04
Tokyo Ghoul re 2nd Season Episode 04 is actually ep 05
Tokyo Ghoul re 2nd Season Episode 05 is actually ep 06
Tokyo Ghoul re 2nd Season Episode 06 is ep 06

On 12/19/2018 at 8:55 PM, eros said:

Sure.. but their versions are much larger 260+ mb comparing to the versions here for 95-115 mb.
The increased size doesn't improve the quality that much as they re-encode in order to inert their watermark.

BTW... Tokyo Ghoul re 2nd Season are all mixed up. it is actually episode 3 that is missing.

Tokyo Ghoul re 2nd Season Episode 01 is fine
Tokyo Ghoul re 2nd Season Episode 02 is fine
Tokyo Ghoul re 2nd Season Episode 03 is missing
Tokyo Ghoul re 2nd Season Episode 03 is actually ep 04
Tokyo Ghoul re 2nd Season Episode 04 is actually ep 05
Tokyo Ghoul re 2nd Season Episode 05 is actually ep 06
Tokyo Ghoul re 2nd Season Episode 06 is ep 06

I know here download mb is better and I don't know why kissanime make it that much. However @OtakuSama won't work on it due to problems on this site.

1 hour ago, OtakuSama said:

I'm sorry to hear that man, can't believe this site gonna shutdown for good. This is the only site that listen to us and keep of adding new episodes and re-adding the episodes from broadcast to dvd and bluray version due for opening and ending cut short and no preview too. Anyway I check justdub and man they're not like you @OtakuSama who keep track of updating new episodes. Instead of a new site how about you create new youtube account where you can upload anime shows. Oh Merry Christmas man and happy holidays.

18 hours ago, OtakuSama said:

Justdubs has so many staff and not everyone is perfect like me and Youtube is dead with a copyright strike not happening.

I know your the only who we can rely on and by the way tell @Note7 he should've write his final goodbye message to all of us instead disappeared without a single word. Also so when exactly this site gonna shut down and whenever you start open a new site please email me at [email protected] 

I have no admin power to update the main site on justdubs. Only on justdubsanime is the main focus updating new episode and series. The admin who is in charge of justdubs have strict rules what should be added on the site. Wish I could continue but the admin of this site has retired and will be closing down on 2019 and I am still saving up funds to build a new site soon. In case this site shutdown, you can see new update status on the official StreamAnimeTV Facebook Page. 

6 hours ago, OtakuSama said:

I have no admin power to update the main site on justdubs. Only on justdubsanime is the main focus updating new episode and series. The admin who is in charge of justdubs have strict rules what should be added on the site. Wish I could continue but the admin of this site has retired and will be closing down on 2019 and I am still saving up funds to build a new site soon. In case this site shutdown, you can see new update status on the official StreamAnimeTV Facebook Page. 

Look forward to it and happy new year man.

12 hours ago, OtakuSama said:

justdubs.org is site i've been visiting and that site doesn't update any series daily the one you mentioned i cant seem to find a site called justdubsanime

On 1/1/2019 at 6:30 PM, EnigmaticHustle said:

justdubs.org is site i've been visiting and that site doesn't update any series daily the one you mentioned i cant seem to find a site called justdubsanime

I know and I can't find it either.

On 1/1/2019 at 7:00 PM, EnigmaticHustle said:

It hasn't been updated for a long time though.

justdubs.org
justanimedownloads.net