Sign in to follow this  
Guest Broly

Note7

Guest Broly

looks like @Note7 got peoples donation and vanished and gave up on the site cause its really no that hard to visit and give information about the site going forward atleast once a day 

No one knows what happened to Note7. Anything could of happened. Yes it's possible He walked away. but at the same time it could be unintentional. Unexpected things do happen in life that can cause someone to stop contact, Especially Internet contact where tag names are used. For all anyone knows he could of been in an accident, and he cant get on. So lets not jump to conclusions.

I'm not gonna say @Note7 won't be back but if by any chance that the site shut down before he come back then I want to say my final words about streamanime. No matter what site this site will always be the best because you can requests and report animes, unlike justdub this site can reupload anime from dvd/bluray version. So @OtakuSama thank you so much for everything and good luck on new site that your on glad you have people to help you upload instead just yourself. So bye guys.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this