Sign in to follow this  
OtakuSama

DEATH NOTE (US Live Action Movie)

Netflix just showed off its trailer for the live-action adaptation of horror anime Death Note. Slated for release later this year, the film is directed by Adam Wingard.

What do you think about this Movie? Dose it suck or not!

In my option this movie is horrible since it is film in the US instead of japan and the character are not base on hit manga or anime series. The US character is kinda similar to the original but in other different ways. Total Ripoff! I prefer the original Japanese live action better anytime.

Just recently watch the death note 2017 on Netflix, it was very terrible to watch this in live action and would prefer the japanese version better. Western film should not be making anime that will ruin the aspect of the manga.

Yeah i wasn't happy with this one either. It wasn't a bad movie. but since Ive had already watched the anime. the movie strayed from it.  So in the end it left me dissatisfied.

Yeah don't get me wrong. It wasn't a bad movie. But it about the only thing that followed the anime were names,charaters, and the fact the book killed. but the story line was completely off. For people who never seen the anime. It was probably good to them. So as a movie it wasn't bad. but at a live action Adaption it was horrible..