Note7

The fate of StreamAnimeTV ends

It has come to my attention ad network has dropped 1% too low and our staff member hates paying out of their own pocket; therefore, I have decided to shut down this site in 2019 at the end of this month.  Our third-party video service will also be pulling the plug as well due to a financial issue because 90 percent of user use Adblock causing to lose revenue. This site is user-friendly, and we don’t use annoying popup ads. If you like to keep this site going, make a donation by private message me to send a private link to donate with instruction. Otherwise, will be pulling the plug at the end of this month for good if not reach this monthly goal.

Help raise 200 monthly goals to keep this site alive before the end of this month.

Monthly Goals Raise 240.80 out of 200. Only 9 who donate.
(Note, if this site doesn't raise precisely 200 at the end of this month will be pulling the plug and refund those that have donated recently)

Update: May 15, 2018
Sorry, everyone, I forgot to mention if this site can get enough donation for this month and the next we will be all set. Although there is a price to pay for our third-party video service provider that is being used on this site is also going to be shut down as well. Meaning will have to disable some video player that is currently being shut down. I'm not sure if anyone is aware of the situation mention in the first post that I stated: "Our third-party video service will also be pulling the plug as well due to a financial issue because 90 percent of user use Adblock causing to lose revenue."

Oh man I can't believe this I love this site you guys upload the anime shows from dvd version and let us watch for free and including the ones aired on TV! I wish people can help you and I wish I can ask people from other sites to help to keep this site running but I can't due to other sites rules! So in 2019 which day it will shut down if no one will donate to it?

14 hours ago, Marshall Law said:

Oh man I can't believe this I love this site you guys upload the anime shows from dvd version and let us watch for free and including the ones aired on TV! I wish people can help you and I wish I can ask people from other sites to help to keep this site running but I can't due to other sites rules! So in 2019 which day it will shut down if no one will donate to it?

law don't worry about that, they many site you can find..and i have solution for me to find a good anime dub..

8 hours ago, HeroForFun said:

law don't worry about that, they many site you can find..and i have solution for me to find a good anime dub..

Yeah but this site was always first to post Naruto Shippuden box sets so if it going to shut down for good then it will be delayed including Boruto anime English dub! Plus unlike this site we can't make a request or report errors! Sorry if I went out topic I'm just trying to give him an example.

6 hours ago, Marshall Law said:

Yeah but this site was always first to post Naruto Shippuden box sets so if it going to shut down for good then it will be delayed including Boruto anime English dub! Plus unlike this site we can't make a request or report errors! Sorry if I went out topic I'm just trying to give him an example.

If this community help raise $200 for each month will never have to worry about this site to be shut down ever again. It is hard for me and the head admin to maintain this service without ads. Unlike most anime site we don’t use annoying popup ad that might effect user experience. We only use user friendly ad service to help both the staff & user to enjoy peaceful and help maintain this service for a long run.

12 hours ago, Marshall Law said:

i know i want this site keep going...

Sorry, what I meant in the first post will be shutting down this site at the end of this month. If for some reason this community raises 200 for this month and another 200 for the next month it would help last longer at the very end. It has been 4 and half years since this site open and all the work we put into creating for this community. I would also like to thank our best content admin for doing an outstanding job what he has done for the past 8 years of his experience getting this site on top.

It is due to cdn issue. Most developer who design disable Adblock plugin stated plugin will not work on cdn since it will not deployed the message because cdn will only display old cache save in the cloud. We cannot remove cdn due to ddos attack still traget this site. We want to go that root but not risk turning off cdn to avoid server going offline.

9 hours ago, Note7 said:

Sorry, what I meant in the first post will be shutting down this site at the end of this month. If for some reason this community raises 200 for this month and another 200 for the next month it would help last longer at the very end. It has been 4 and half years since this site open and all the work we put into creating for this community. I would also like to thank our best content admin for doing an outstanding job what he has done for the past 8 years of his experience getting this site on top.

So much for 2019 lol! Well if this will shut down by the end of May then I would like to thank @OtakuSama for uploading the dub episodes of yugioh arc v, Naruto Shippuden and Dragonball Super! You did a wonderful job doing that and I am forever grateful sure I argued with you before due to my lack of patient! Also StreamAnime.tv will always be my top #1 site ever because you guys are completely different from other sites! Thank you everyone it been fun :)

I have added a non-cdn cache ad-block plugin on this site. I have tested and should work perfectly although it is not the best method when disabling Adblock plugin. Must click the link in order to remove the message once adblock is disable.

Well hope That helps the site last longer then just this month maybe get some ad revenue going but site really just needed more people started to die down over the last year sadly :/

Edited by darkjd4

We got 22 days to go until the end of this month shut down. If you like to support this site to last for next month or new to this forum, please register and PM (Private Message) me so I can send you a private donation link. Help raise 200 for this month and another for next month. Ads are still not enough to cover this monthly payment.

26 minutes ago, Note7 said:

We got 22 days to go until the end of this month shut down. If you like to support this site to last for next month or new to this forum, please register and PM (Private Message) me so I can send you a private donation link. Help raise 200 for this month and another for next month. Ads are still not enough to cover this monthly payment.

Is Streamanime.tv is the only site your in charge on?

@Note7

I have been using this site for many years, probably since its inception, as I am a English Dubbed fan.

First off I would like to say that I do appreciate everything that is uploaded and maintained on this anime stream site, and that this is not meant to upset anyone personally or otherwise, but I have the say this.

I never really have been on the forums, until I found by a miracle this message about your decision to shutting down this site. Something that you can only see by clicking on (view all) in the latest update section and scrolling down. It seems to me that the decision has already been made one way or another.

If the intention was really to increase add revenue, you would've asked by putting a box on the main template (visible on every page) to ask its user base to disable add block for this site on their browsers with the information why it's necessary to do so, and what the consequences would be for the future.

The message that you put on the main site is so obscure so hidden away, that it screams that you've already decided.

Please reconsider and try to fight for your community, by informing them and by asking them to disable their add block. With some tutorials how to do so. "For those less tech savvy"

Just my two cents :P, that I had to say before you pulled the plug.

I at least disabled my add blocker for this site, now ask the rest of your community to do the same.

1 hour ago, -MadLax- said:

@Note7

I have been using this site for many years, probably since its inception, as I am a English Dubbed fan.

First off I would like to say that I do appreciate everything that is uploaded and maintained on this anime stream site, and that this is not meant to upset anyone personally or otherwise, but I have the say this.

I never really have been on the forums, until I found by a miracle this message about your decision to shutting down this site. Something that you can only see by clicking on (view all) in the latest update section and scrolling down. It seems to me that the decision has already been made one way or another.

If the intention was really to increase add revenue, you would've asked by putting a box on the main template (visible on every page) to ask its user base to disable add block for this site on their browsers with the information why it's necessary to do so, and what the consequences would be for the future.

The message that you put on the main site is so obscure so hidden away, that it screams that you've already decided.

Please reconsider and try to fight for your community, by informing them and by asking them to disable their add block. With some tutorials how to do so. "For those less tech savvy"

Just my two cents :P, that I had to say before you pulled the plug.

I at least disabled my add blocker for this site, now ask the rest of your community to do the same.

Even if they see it I doubt that they will donate a lot money for it

I think it would help if you had a meter or something of how much revenue has been generated, Also having a thanks sign to people who donated so you can see momentum would help. Frankly when you say 200 its a big number to one person and i would like some assurance that my money is going to help keep the site going. I know that sounds selfish after use the site for a long time, but if i am thinking that probably others are as well. 

It is update in yellow. I rather not provide name who recently donate and it is not necessary to list them on this forum.

10 hours ago, Note7 said:

It is update in yellow. I rather not provide name who recently donate and it is not necessary to list them on this forum.

So how much did that donated to you?

1 hour ago, SoulReaper said:

@Marshall Law @SelfishAsshole @EnigmaticHustle @DaimonHellstrom @shawnredkid @UniversalX1 @HeroForFun @Trinity Soul @rexrapter1234 @bchu3 @Boop @Solchan  @Janajyoti Ghosh we gotta help them out i just tagged the people who seem to be active and actually uses this amazing site 

I can ask people on sites to help out this site but I don't think they believe me!